Re: [tor-talk] Using the Firefox 'Sync' in Tor

Hello Kyle,Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 10:49:50 PM, you wrote:

> Seems to me that would likely be problematic from an OPSEC / anonymity

Indeed you are correct.
However, I guessed, whether correct or incorrect, that on my home
personal computer it may be a passable solution.

And I discovered a way to do it. Delete previous 'Sync' acct and make a
new one. Then sign all FF browsers up to new one. This then included the
Tot Browser Alpha version of Firefox.

Now if I could get the ubiquitous Adobe-Reader installed I could read the
Bank Statements from online ... they seem to require AR be installed on
some pages and on others I am able to download then read while not in a
browser.

Thanks for the time to write a reply to my original query.

--
Best regards,
RD