Re: [tor-talk] mildly updated statistical analysis of Tor metrics data

On 16/09/14 02:51, Virgil Griffith wrote:
> * I think I am largely done with this analysis.  I am ready to begin
> the process of massaging this to be put on Tor Blog.

Hi Virgil,

I'd like to repeat Roger's earlier suggestion to turn your analysis into
a Tor tech report:

https://research.torproject.org/techreports.html

Let me know if you need help with turning your text into LaTeX:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/tech-reports.git

You can still write a blog post about the report, of course.

I should note that, once the tech report is published, we don't accept
any content patches except for fixing typos or contact addresses or
adding short annotations.

Happy to talk more off-list, because format discussions are probably
just noise for this list.

All the best,
Karsten