Re: [tor-talk] more sites requiring captchas from Cloudfare (using Google API?)

Hey!

On 16 Sep 2014, at 07:13, isis <isis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have considered starting an outreach effort to speak to the maintainers of
> some of these sites, with the idea that I might gather sympathy from certain
> communities who use Cloudflare.

There is a text field to add a comment in said CloudFlare block site. I'm always adding a friendly worded comment that the site's owners should contact CloudFlare to improve the situation. Even more so for sites I'm a paying customer of.
Best regards
MacLemon