Re: [tor-talk] Tor relay on home computer

Fair enough sort of.

When I encountered this list and the general references to Tor around the place there was far too much rumourmongering about exits and Tor in general scaring people away.

It is reasonable to be cautious but if everyone talks in general terms of fear and mayhem it is working against Tor and one wonders whether ISPs are some of those influenced by such unfounded stuff.

It should be perfectly normal and reasonable to run Tor relays.
It should be what every sensible person might consider.

Good on you for running a huge Tor cluster.
May there be many more like you.

Robert