Re: [tor-talk] Tor relay on home computer

On 9/17/14, Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 09/17/2014 05:10 AM, I wrote:
>> Aren't there any real copyright threats?
> We need more relays, and while it is good to point to the Exit Relay
> Guidelines and that they probably don't want to run an exit relay at
> home unless they have a really good and small ISP.

Or a really good and large ISP, like iiNet in Australia. And they've
backed their ISP-neutral freedom stance all the way into our
highest court (the High Court of Australia).

I still recommend you talk with tech support and optionally
get a "business" plan for the static IP address.

Good luck,
Zenaan

--
Banned for life from Debian, for suggesting Debian's CoC
is being swung in our faces a little too vigorously.