[tor-talk] More results from snapshotting websites via Tor

I've been taking snapshots of the top 50 websites (as of June) using
Midori via Tor ("torsocks midori ...") and logging exit relay usage.
During 2014-06-22 to 2014-09-04, 330 trials completed successfully,
using overall 610 exit relays.

So far, just size distributions (with bins of 10% maximum size) for the
entire dataset are available.[0] I'll be adding more results as I have
time. In particular, I'll be looking at website and exit behavior over
time (probably in weekly bins).

[0]
http://lwcl5doqq2uzjmom.onion/images/Top-50-Websites-Snapshots-via-Tor-Size-Statistics.png