[tor-talk] Videos and subtitles of talks on tor and more info. at /var/log/tor

Hi all,
Newbie to tor. Using it for strictly educational purposes for self as
well as to share with others who might be interested in it.

The first thing I want to ask is about the various videos about tor
and if there are english subtitles available for them ?

Specifically https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWeVYCcKXw - I tried to
search in http://tedxtalks.ted.com/browse/talks-by-topic/technology
but came up empty.

and

https://media.torproject.org/video/2009-using-a-bridge-relay-to-access-tor.ogv
( at https://www.torproject.org/docs/bridges.html.en)

I haven't downloaded either because didn't see either an .srt or any
mention of subtitles in either of the video description

I used the debian tor package and took sometime to understand where it
starts from (the browser)

$ alias tor
alias tor='/home/shirish/.local/share/torbrowser/tbb/x86_64/tor-browser_en-US/start-tor-browser'

Alternatively, if I launch torbrowser-launcher checks the gpg keys of
Erinn Clark I get the following :-

$ torbrowser-launcher
Tor Browser Launcher
By Micah Lee, licensed under GPLv3
version 0.1.4
https://github.com/micahflee/torbrowser-launcher
Initializing Tor Browser Launcher
Successfully loaded mirrors from /usr/share/torbrowser-launcher/mirrors.txt
Warning: can't load mirrors from /home/shirish/.config/torbrowser/mirrors.txt
Importing keys
gpg: key 63FEE659: "Erinn Clark <erinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1
Starting launcher dialog
LATEST VERSION 3.6.5
Checked for update within 24 hours, skipping
Latest version of TBB is installed, launching

As haven't got a mirrors.txt and also don't know a good resource,
there is just a settings file therein.

~/.config/torbrowser$ ls
settings

Is mirrors.txt a necessity? If yes, then looking for documentation about it.

Lastly, it seems the default logging of tor browser sessions is only
at WARN. Is there a way to introduce/have more idea in the log ?

/var/log/tor# head log
log       log.1     log.2.gz  log.3.gz  log.4.gz  log.5.gz
root@debian:/var/log/tor# head log
Sep 17 05:29:17.000 [notice] Tor 0.2.4.23 (git-05b81fcd2a655c5a)
opening new log file.
Sep 17 07:05:56.000 [warn] Failed to find node for hop 0 of our path.
Discarding this circuit.
Sep 17 07:11:06.000 [warn] Failed to find node for hop 0 of our path.
Discarding this circuit.
Sep 17 07:12:39.000 [warn] Failed to find node for hop 0 of our path.
Discarding this circuit.
Sep 17 07:12:49.000 [warn] Failed to find node for hop 0 of our path.
Discarding this circuit.
Sep 17 07:12:56.000 [warn] Failed to find node for hop 0 of our path.
Discarding this circuit.

As has been shared in the manpages or somewhere else, it is possible
to change the verboseness but dunno how .

Looking forward to know more.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  ààààà ààààààà