Re: [tor-talk] Wired Story on Uncovering Users of Hidden Services.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Griffin Boyce <griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>   - Don't run a hidden service host.
> No. As I clarified previously, I recommend against running a hidden service for others to use as you are likely to be legally reasonable for their content.

No. As with any clearnet hoster... you may be required to act in a
certain way and liable if you do not so act (ie: dmca). Provided you
do follow the rules you're no more liable as a HS hoster than clearnet
one is. In that thought, you would need to think of providing HS
contact info and about replying to rules, how those affect your
immunity.