Re: [tor-talk] TPO/TBB clone on SourceForge, use of TPO name

Nima Fatemi wrote:
Seems like the one mentioned in #11515 is gone, either those letters
have been actually effective or the maintainer decided to remove the
project (which imo is unlikely to be the case).

I say it's worth a shot to submit another complaint for these two forks.

I've complained on both of those. After some digging, I *might* have located one of the maintainers (Sergey Varankevich). Reached out and will let you know if I hear anything back.

~Griffin

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved