Re: [tor-talk] How do you configure a Tor relay on Windows?

On 2015-09-25 19:38, amuse wrote:
Forgive my presumption, but if your friend isn't capable of running
their Windows box going forward, do you think it wise to get them
involved in running a TOR relay which might draw attention their way?

I feel the same way. But they insist on running a relay, the network can use the extra bandwidth, and I'm just there to make sure things don't go horribly wrong.

Cypher