Re: [tor-talk] How to write program that uses Tor network

Also, about rate limiting, what sort of rate limit do y'all think would be
mindful of the health of the network and the average site? I'm thinking a
maximum of 1 req per second per site and 10 reqs per second overall (in
other words, 10 sites per second). But based on my experience browsing with
TBB, that might be too much.