[tor-talk] New methods / research to detect add-ons?

Hi,

pacifica:
The closest thing I'm aware of to a one-stop-shop to view the factors
of your fingerprint would be Valve's fingerprint.js library:

https://github.com/Valve/fingerprintjs2

Thanks for this; I will definitely use it :)

It's important to consider TBB's design...

It is. Being part of an identified heard isn't as good as everyone being unique every session/circuit. Though I don't think the outcome outweighs the effort yet, which is why we have the heard. But if that individuality was built in it would.

That practice would be almost universally discouraged, except perhaps
for some imaginative fringe cases.

That's us.

Wordlife,
Spencer