Re: [tor-talk] Has Weather been discontinued?

On 03/09/16 22:05, Anthony Papillion wrote:
> When I last ran a relay, I was able to subscribe to Tor Weather and
> get updates for important events with my relay. Has Weather been
> discontinued? Is anything going to takes it's place?
>
> Thanks,
> Anthony

As far as I remember, yes, Tor Weather has been discontinued without a
replacement.

~ Sebastian

--
vy 73 de Sebastian Elisa Pfeifer OE6SPD
UnicornCloud.org Email Hosting

Tel: +43 1 2260045
Tel: +1 360 986 5009
Tel: +883 510 009 044 085
Fax: +43 1 2260045-10
Mobile: +43 677 623 144 11

Email: sebastian.pfeifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PGP: 0x245FCFC7

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

0 1 0
0 0 1
1 1 1