[tor-talk] is it me or did tor talk get really quiet?

Hello!

Andrew F wrote:
> I ued to get several post a day.  Now I get less then a couple a week?
> What is the most active Tor mailing list?

It depends on what you want to read. If you want some scary rants about Tor and 0 days you might want to read:

https://twitter.com/movrcx
e. g.
https://twitter.com/movrcx/status/776863253712539648
"Just injected my other 0-day research into the IC. Tor Project is dead."
https://twitter.com/movrcx/status/776789961374851073
"The zero days will continue until @Torproject is utterly destroyed."

or
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/09/bug-that-hit-firefox-and-tor-browsers-was-hard-to-spot-now-we-know-why/
"Bug that hit Firefox and Tor browsers was hard to spot—now we know why"
https://hackernoon.com/tor-browser-exposed-anti-privacy-implantation-at-mass-scale-bd68e9eb1e95
"Tor Browser Exposed: Anti-Privacy Implantation at Mass Scale"
https://thehacktoday.com/firefox-browser-vulnerable-to-mitm/
"Firefox Browser Vulnerable to (MITM) Man-in-the-Middle Attack"

and discuss it here

or you follow this discussion.
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016WinterDevMeeting/Notes/TakeBackCommunityChannels
"Take back community channels...High-level report-out notes from Roger"

Aloha,
Toruser