Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Google error / CAPTCHAs.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Alec Muffett <alec.muffett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [scraping}

For some reason I view that as a copout.
I mean, provide real data showing that it's intolerable and
I'll say yes with you. Otherwise google [et al's] infrastructure
can surely handle it (the load), and even possibly intelligently
defend against it.

So sorry... when I search 'keyboard controllers' and get
captcha'd, so far I'm thinking, "really?, such low tolerance?,
you're full of shit".

Respectfully.