Re: [tor-talk] $1,000,000 for tor zerodays

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017, at 04:35, krishna e bera wrote:
> Anyone caught selling Tor bugs and exploits to anyone but TorProject
> should be subject to some kind of severe penalty.  It is an offence
> against the right to privacy, in other words a crime against humanity.

You have spoken so well, comrade! The People's Tribunals should judge
harshly this sort of crime against our fellow comrades. And the Chief
Administration of Corrective Labor Camps should make sure they are doing
steady jobs to repay the public for their crimes.

Than the people will need internal Passports. And should identify so the
government will know who the criminals are. And finally everyone should
be monitored by qualified agents to make sure nobody violates this
sacred right to privacy.

Once one single country starts doing that, more will follow. I am sure.

Lara