Re: [tor-talk] Tor Weekly News Discontinued? Any Plan to Revive?

Hi Tommy,

First apologize to everyone, I want to post to the mailing list and
it looks like my E-mail was graylisted, I waited for two hours, but
after seeing no post, I kept posting, even from two different addresses,
and I flooded the list eventually... I'll never do it again...

> There are plans in the works. TWN is not entirely dead and gone.

Do you have a roadmap, time table or something like that? I asked
at IRC and I was told some people wanted to pick it up but never
actually did it...

Cheers,
Anonymous