[tor-talk] exit ports to open in relay *without* issue...

Hello,

In the past I opened up some 'innocent' exit ports and after a while my ISP detected a Windows virus of some sorts from my IP('s).
So I went to relay only and that problem was fixed.

Then I thought I was `smart` and opened just a few ports that (normally) carry SSL-protected connections. Same thing happened, the ISP detected some (other) virus activity after a while.

As I do not run Windows at all, these virus detections must come via the tor exit ports.

Is there a 'safe' choice in this that will not trigger virus activity?
Of course the normal SSL-protected traffic does not mean the virus will do the same...
So what can I do besides run non-exit?

Udo