New SciTech MGL Public License

Hi all,

As many of you on this list are aware, we at SciTech Software have
made our SciTech MGL graphics library freely available with full
source code. One of the intents of this was to foster development of
versions of the MGL for other operating systems and platforms, such
as Linux.

However feedback from people on this list and others in the Linux
community has told us that our original licensing terms were too
restrictive for free software development community. For this reason
we have drafted a new SciTech MGL Public License that we hope will
solve these problems. This license is a derivative work of the new
Mozilla Public License that Netscape is using to distribute the
source code to Netscape Communicator (thanks Netscape for allowing
derative works on your license agreement!).

In order to obtain feedback from the Linux community about our
new license agreement, I have posted a copy of it at the following
 http://www.scitechsoft.com/mgl-license.txt

Please review this license and let us know what you think. If you
have feedback about the license, please don't email me directly, but
post your feedback to our SciTech MGL Developer Newsgroup:

Best Regards,

|        SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!           |
| Kendall Bennett                     | Email: KendallB@scitechsoft.com    |
| Director of Engineering             | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.              | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street                     | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA                | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |