Re: C++ Blues.

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, WareWolf wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
>

> Looks like a compiler bug (the 2.7.x series of gcc had many serious
> problems with C++). I don't have the C++ specs at hand, but I'm sure that
> it's not that stupid ;)
Looks like it is that stupid.  I've had one mail saying it is in the
C++ specs, and another saying he can reproduce the problem with
Borland or Visual C++ under NT.  So its not the G++ people we have to
shoot.

> BTW: I'll test GCC 2.8.1 this weekend. According to the description it
> matches more or less the current ECGS - and thus has much better C++
> support than the "old" gcc.
I am using ECGS actually.

Anyway I fixed the problem by by just getting rid of that code.  Nasty.