Re^4: GUI draft - keyboard buffer

Hi Christof,

CB> > Hmmm, for widget shortcuts it's easy - the GUI would just ask every
CB> > widget whether it accepts the shortcut. Shortcuts for other parts could
CB> > be handled as you proposed.
CB>
CB> There are other possibilities, too. But after all, the API shouldn't
CB> only be easy, but fast too.

The procedure described above won't take too much time, but perhaps I'll
find a better solution for this specific problem.

CB> Oh, and BTW: I will take the event-model you use. This way, we can avoid

For Input Layer O, I assume?

BTW: I completely redesigned the OO event-model last week (I'll post the
summary soon - I hate writing docs ...).
We IMHO should use it (or another) as _the_ event model for the entire
Layer O.

CB> a bit of confusion again. After all, the API shouldn't only be fast, but
CB> easy too ;=).

...for exactly this reason ;)

Cu
        Christian