Re: Webpage: Submissions, ideas, etc.

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Garrett Goebel wrote:
>
> > I haven't gotten any mail for 2 days... just firing off an email with
> > the main purpose to see if the list remains alive.
> I'm alive at least.

I'm alive, for what it's worth.

Well, things are rolling again - the pages are up, webcvs is
up, the mailing list is up.

Of course, it doesn't mean that the developers magically have
more time than they ever had.  ;)

BTW, anyone used Allegro on Linux?  How's the port doing?  I may have
to use it soon for a port of someone's DOS game.

And... where did XMP go?  Looked like a nice little engine, less
buggy and more actively developed than MikMod, until the page
vanished...

And... hope everyone's still got an eye on GGI, interesting things
are always happening there... :)

And... Xgame seems like a rather nice little system for casual
X game programming.  Don't think it's portable to non-X, but it
looks neat for particular styles of games.

Cheers,
--Adam