Re: PPlay Release

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

>PS: Jan, are you subscribed to the main PPlay list? We need your voice on
>the license issue. So far everyone voted for X.

I assume this 'Jan' could be me, so I reply... :-)

Well, I don't know about the different licenses. The only one I've ever
read is GPL/LGPL. Zombie is now under GPL, and I have the copyright notice
in every damn file, so I hope GPL is compatible with what was decided
upon. I do read this list, but do not participate in the discussions that
much.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream