Re: PPlay Release

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

>Christian Reiniger wrote:
>
>>I'll fetch Zombie from CVS this night and have a quick look at it. If you
>>make a list of what you want to do with autoconf I can perhaps help a bit.
>
>cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/usr/local/cvsroot/zombie/doc/man/man5': Permission denied

F*ck. Ok, fixed now. I seem to sometimes get wrong owners for new files.
It doesn't affect me, only anonymous users... Please try again, and have a
look at my 'configure.in'. Horror stuff.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream