more time, 0.1.2 released

The new LGDC website is almost ready to go live now, so I'll have more time
for PPlay soon.

Ok, first some excuses to Peter:
1) Somehow I don't seem to be able to get that Peter/Paul thing straight,
but I promise to do my best.
2) I didn't mean to imply that PSound is buggy with my last (or so) post.
It's just that PFile definitely *had* serious bugs (my fault) and I wanted
to make really sure that you didn't make similar mistakes, that we really
could be proud of the next release.

Nothing I say to you is meant offensive, but much may be written in a hurry.

Ok.
On to technical things. As the subject says, I just released V0.1.2. In
addition to the fixes described in an earlier mail, it fixes a bug
(reported by Pierre Phaneuf) that produced linker errors with egcs 1.1.2.

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)