Webpage restructuring

Web Update Status:

I'll do a general review and rehash of the website to be completed by
the end of this weekend.  -By all means everyone help.  I will address
the updates you specify and any others I find. Post more and specific
critiques, updates, new links, etc. to the list. I'll try to clean up
the structure a bit too.

Everyone please take the time to review the website and offer
suggestions on improvements, new, bad, and obsolete links.  If there are
documents which are in CVS but not on the pages... and should be, let me
know.

The Current ToDo List:

o General Layout improvements
  (less confusing...,