Re: ANN: SciTech Display Doctor for Linux Beta

Form is attached.
Can't wait!

--
David Duffey              (785)395-4807
311 Marlatt Hall          dduffey@ksu.edu

SciTech Display Doctor for Linux Beta Application

Name: David Duffey________________________________________________

Company: Kansas State University__________________________________

Phone: (785)395-4807______________________________________________

Email: dduffey@ksu.edu____________________________________________

Linux Version: Debian Slink (2.1 beta) running Linux 2.1.115______

CPU TYPE: P5.5 225Mhz (75Mhz mainboard)___________________________

Graphics controller type(s);

Board vendor/model              Chip vendor    chip type

Matrox Mystic (MGA220)		Matrox		2D/3D

Applications used:

graphics systems: X,svgalib,DGA,KGI,vgafb
applications: gimp, quake, netscape

Why are you interested in testing this utility?

1) I'd like to see some better console graphics than 320x200 that svgalib provides for my Mystic
2) The same reason I run beta distributions and development kernels, to have fun

Other useful information:

I'm glad you are supporting linux, this is great!

[XX] I am not affiliated with a company that develops display drivers

I hereby certify that the information I provided above is true and
correct and I agree to be bound by the terms of SciTech's beta
license agreement.

Signed,

David Duffey (dduffey@ksu.edu)