RE: Checking for POSIX&Co

On 25-Aug-98 Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using readdir () (POSIX) and stat () (Linux specific) in the PakFile
> compiler. I assume The macros to check for this are __POSIX__ and
> __LINUX__, but I'm not sure (didn't find docs about it). Who knows more
> about that?

AFAIK, those functions are both POSIX compliant (stat is not Linux-specific). I
don't think you should really check any macro for this.

|                Stephane Peter                   |
|  Intern at SciTech Software, Inc.   Chico, CA   |
|    e-mail: Stephane.Peter@linux-france.com      |
|  IRC: MEGASTeP   http://www.essi.fr/~speter/    |