RE: unsibscribe

On 26-Jan-98 Gerald A. Alter wrote:
> and I see I'm STILL getting messages.. so I MAY have to say it 10 MORE
> TIMES!!!!
>
> UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!!!   ARRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!  Please let me off this damn list! :)

You morons!!
You will never unsubscribe from any list by sending that crap on it. You have
to write to listproc@mail.wustl.edu to unsubscribe!

Anyway, I'm in the process of disabling this list so *please* stop this useless
flooding which is even worse than the spam we used to get !

|                Stephane Peter                   |
|  Intern at SciTech Software, Inc.   Chico, CA   |
|    e-mail: Stephane.Peter@linux-france.com      |
|  IRC: MEGASTeP   http://www.essi.fr/~speter/    |