Re: Checking for POSIX&Co

Charles Durst wrote:

>> I just checked it, and __POSIX__ is *not* defined here !!!
>> Is this an error in my config or is __POSIX__ the wrong one?
>
>Doesn't the GNU autoconf package make it a lot easier to deal with this
>sort of thing?

Well, yes. We're actually using it. Thanks for the reminder.
I digged a bit through its documentation and found that you're right. It
allows testing for POSIX and several other very useful things (like
endianness). That should eliminate quite some of my problems.

I'll add the appropriate tests to our configure.in
(BTW - who did the initial setup of this? Adrian?)

Cu
	Christian

PS: I never used autoconf myself, but it seems quite easy to use once the
initial setup is done..
--

C:\DOS\COMMAND\SYSTEM\HELP\WHERE\THE\F*CK\AM_I