RE: unsibscribe

This is pretty much a dead list.  It has moved to another list. It must
have been forged from a sex list in it's reply-to header.  Try sending
email to:

listproc@mail.wustl.edu

With the first line in your message:

unsubscribe linux-gsdk

If you reply to the list, you will receive your reply again. It's often
best to ignore email like this or send your reply to the domain of the
sender.  For example:

abuse@wugate.wustl.edu or postmaster@wugate.wustl.edu

If you think the original email came from this list. Keep in mind that many
of the domains this type a spam passes though are innocent.  It is easy to
put a fake email address in the reply-to header and it's easy to spoof the
original domain.

Send a polite email to the abuse or postmaster address of the domains you
find in the headers or download a program like spamhater that will help you
do it.  Browse to www.tucows.com for spamhater or related software.

You can also filter out some unwanted email.  This one was filtered out but
I thought I deleted another email and found this by mistake.  I thought I
was off this (non-spam, non-sex) list.

Greg Koch
gkoch@usa.net