Re: PFile update & more

Christian Reiniger wrote:
>Ok, about the code:
>- Do you need some help cleaning up the error message / exception throwing
>stuff? That's something I could do...

Tha would be nice.

>- Can you fix that issue with SampleWav::SampleWav() not being implemented,
>so that I can try resolving the build system problems?

SampleWav::SampleWav() has been implemented. I think SampleWav.cpp just needs to be added to Makefile.am.
I've added some of the code to use the windows
Audio Compression Manager but it  doesn't work well with stereo samples and I haven't placed it in cvs yet. I'll try and fix this up tonight.

Peter Burns