PSound Makefile.am

I played a bit with the PSound Makefile.am and the attached one works like
a charm for me (all test utilites are built and work at least when called
without parameters, and libpenguinplay.* is built fine).

I haven't committed the thing yet as I'd like you to have a look through it
and test it with your setup, Peter.

	Christian

noinst_PROGRAMS      = test test_cdrom test_mix #test_mmap
#lib_LIBRARIES        = libpsound.a

INCLUDES             = -I../../include

PROFILE_FLAGS        =  #-ax -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage #-pg

# NO_MIXER_THREAD is used to prevent the mixer starting a new thread
# so that AudioToFile is easier to debug

DEF_FLAGS            = #-DNO_MIXER_THREAD
DEBUG_FLAGS          = -g $(DEF_FLAGS)
# PenguinSound includes, PenguinPlay includes
CXXFLAGS             = -Wall -D_REENTRANT $(PROFILE_FLAGS) $(DEBUG_FLAGS)

test_SOURCES         = test.cpp
test_LDADD           = libpsound.la -ldl

test_cdrom_SOURCES   = test_cdrom.cpp
test_cdrom_LDADD     = libpsound.la

#test_mmap_SOURCES   = test_mmap.cpp
#test_mmap_LDADD     = libpsound.a -ldl

test_mix_SOURCES     = test_mix.cpp

#lib_LTLIBRARIES      = libpsound.la
noinst_LTLIBRARIES   = libpsound.la

libpsound_la_SOURCES = 	Audio.cpp \
			Sequencer.cpp \
			AudioToFile.cpp \
			Dsp.cpp \
			DspMmapped.cpp \
			Esd.cpp \
			FileAudio.cpp \
			Channel.cpp \
			Sample.cpp \
			SampleAu.cpp \
			SampleRaw.cpp \
			SampleAF.cpp \
			SampleIff.cpp \
			SampleVoc.cpp \
			SampleWav.cpp \
			Codec.cpp \
			Mutex.cpp \
			Thread.cpp \
			AudioCD.cpp
#			Mixer.cpp

#libpsound_la_SOURCES = $(libpsound_a_SOURCES)

EXTRA_DIST           = DirectSound.cpp *.dsp