Re: Participation in the project...

Sander De Graaf wrote:

>i want to help with the PP-net project.
>
>I have some experience with coding c/c++ and networking code, but want
>to learn more.
>
>Maybe I can help with coding or something?
>I haven't seen much activity on pp-net, so I don't know where I can
>help, please help me out...

Well, "not much activity" is very polite, "in coma" certainly fits better.
Thanks for waking us up with your mail :)

Stephane Peter, the Network team coordinator is realy busy currently and
the others are waiting for a clear direction.

Stephane - what direction will PenguinNet take? PIX, Zombie, ZomPIeX ore
something else? We need to decide that now. PenguinNet has been idle for
too long already.

Cu
	Christian#