Re: Participation in the project...

On 01-Feb-99 Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Stephane - what direction will PenguinNet take? PIX, Zombie, ZomPIeX ore
> something else? We need to decide that now. PenguinNet has been idle for
> too long already.

As far as I remember, we agreed on using Zombie and modifying its inner
protocol to comply with the PIX spec (I think it still has a number of issues
that need to be dealt with). At least Zombie is a _working_ API, so it will be
a good starting point anyway. But we would need to see the latest sources from
Zombie as well.

And let's see what Dan's networking API will look like too. ;)

        Stephane Peter - ESSI 3 SAR
       French Computer Science Student
    e-mail: Stephane.Peter@linux-france.com
   IRC: MEGASTeP   http://www.essi.fr/~speter/
linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux