Re: Perceps.

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>Peter Breitling writes:

>Yep I did look at KDoc.  It's nice in that it produces very good
>HTML ouptut (i.e. like the Qt docos which is the best online
>manual I have seen).  However I had some problems with KDoc,
>and besides Perceps gives us more flexibilty.  I am actually
>quite happy with Perceps, its just that I would like to know
>where to put the docs comments before I spend time writing
>hundreds of them.

I use 'doxygen' which resembles kdoc quite a lot. If I'm not entirely
wrong, 'kdoc' builds on doxygen. The newer versions of doxygen provide
apart from HTML also LaTeX and man-pages. I like the feature of manapages
a lot, as I often need to look up one method or parameter, and man-pages
are then a couple of orders of magnitude faster than a browser.

	http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html

What does PP use for general documentation? I prefer SGML and DocBook.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream