PPlay demo.

I think we should start a demo game pretty much
immediately.  Just to give ourselves some focus
and help identify out integration problems between
the seperate subprojects.

What we want is something with the following properties:

1) Something which can be simple to begin with so we
   don't waste time, but with enough scope to allow
   us to introduce all the little bells and whistles
   we want to test.

2) Something which does not depend on Play components
   which are far in the future. (eg pg3d).

I a nice 2d platform game.  Any other ideas?