LinuxTag'99 Expo

Hi,

my name is Michael Kleinhenz, and I'm member of the LinuxTag'99
organization team. The LinuxTag, located in Kaiserslautern, Germany,
is Europe's biggest Linux expo.

In addition to our commercial Exhibitors like S.u.S.E., PIOS, Caldera
etc., we would like to have more non-commercial Exhibitors. In the
last years, there were the KDE project, a Packet Radio and a Cluster
Team. That's why I'm contacting you. Maybe you have one or more
members in your team which are interested in an exhibition or lecture
about your project.

For non-commercial exhibitors, the expo is free of charge, there
will be a booth available for you, including one twisted pair (10 or 100
Mbit), one plug socket, tables etc. The only costs we can not pay for
is travel costs, hotel etc. unless you are able to do a lecture. But if
our financial plan succeedes, we will hopefully be able to paticipate
in your expenses. But this is not sure at this time.

Feel free to contact me via email at kleinhen@linuxtag.org for more
information or if you have any questions.

Thanks

Michael Kleinhenz

--
kleinhen@linuxtag.org