Re: LinuxTag'99 Expo

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Jorrit Tyberghein wrote:
>
> >> Hmmm, I think I could be there, but I'd have a hard time presenting
> >> something. PenguinPlay still has very little real code - and showing
>
> >Hmm, a pity that I can't be there to show Crystal Space :-(
>
> Hm, because of what? Kaiserslautern is about 2:30 hours from here, so stay
> the night(s) in my lovely ThingWithARoof...

Because I have a severe lack of time. I have to work on my ThingWithARoof
since it still needs a lot of work. I also have a VerySmallPerson to worry about
(my daughter) and another VerySmallPerson is coming :-)

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"Dock-a-loodle-fod!"
        -- Dyslexic roosters are a sad sight