Re: Website?

Not true. If you have a low end system, say a celeron 300, one of the ones w/out L2
cache, then the TNT2 is better, as the ultra will not give you much more bang for
your buck. None the less, you still pay about $120 (I am including tax for
california, so, my cost) to get the TNT2 Ultra. The Ultra are the only ones out
yet. Anyway, I have seen 32bit rendering, and I've seen what 3dfx ment by 22bit
rendering, after dithering, and there is not a big decrease. Yes, you see a
difference, but the Voodoo3 still beats the pants off of 16bit rendering. And
without a noticeable loss of speed, either.In the end, I'd rather spend the extra
cash on 128megs of CAS2 100mhz sdram. In fact, I will be.