Coding styles and patterns (Re: Miscellanous stuff)

Don't forget about design patterns.
Standardising on a Coding style is fair enough but
developing a pattern language for your project make it that much
easier to understand.

If you don't know what design patterns are I suggest you
buy the Design Patterns book. see http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?DesignPatterns for
more details.

Theres a good page of links to stuff about patterns at
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiPagesAboutWhatArePatterns.

I wont try to explain what patterns are all about since I'lll probably only
confuse you. I implemented the AbstractFactory pattern for
PenguinSound. It in ppsFactory.hpp. I;'m sure it can be improved. I've used
it
to generate concrete instances of ppsAudio and ppsSample.

Peter Burns