RFC: new Website

Ok, I haven't got any reply from Hunter the last days, so I took out those
HTML docs and hacked a little homepage prototype myself. It's at
http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/ftpspace/index.shtml

Some links (esp. the ones to the team pages) are still dead, but it should
be enough to get an impression (it's what you'd expect from a homepage made
by a coder - very simple).

The contents need some more rework as well, I mainly just took the existing
pages and commented some parts out etc.

	Christian

Seems the PFile update will be a bit delayed...