Re: IMPORTANT: PP Goals

I think we should try to use all the available existing
packages. We should fill any missing gaps with code
that we create or try to add to the existing packages,
giving patches to the original authors.

If somebody wants to reimplement another package
I don't think we should discourage them. Competition
leads to better quality.

We should also try to develop a few different styles of
games to make sure we have covered everything. To
make sure what we distribute is useful.

Another goal may be to make it fast and as portable as
possible. I think we should concentrate on linux and
windows as the major platorms targetted though we should
not overlook other platforms.

Peter burns