RE: Input team resurrection

On 28-May-99 Stephane Peter wrote:
> I think I have an interesting project for the PenguinInput guys (if there are
> any left!).

Yes, I'm alive. I just have been away last week. Thomas Rolfes would be the
second one, but I can't reach him at the moment.

> I don't really have time to do this project myself, but I think it
> would be an ideal task for the PenguinInput team.

I see, but I'm just desperately working to get anything done. I can't afford to
start "just another project"(tm). Sorry.

--
        Christof Buergi         |            cbuergi@buergi.lugs.ch
                                |         http://tristan.discordia.ch/
The squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease.  Sometimes it gets replaced.