Re: Misc.

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 talk.to.the@wall.com wrote:

>Nope. But I could simply send the pages to you too change.Anyway, some
>of ithe contence, I would need the help of the rest of the team for.
>Perhaps you could make a penguin-web list? Then I could ask what changes
>need to be made, and make the changes.

More lists? With the old ones having only 0-10 messages per month it would
seem like a bit of waste. I think the main page is better. It would also
give a sense of 'aliveness'.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream