Re: Misc.

Hunter Thomas wrote:
>Ok. Sounds good to me. So, what suggestions do you all have?

I'd say the best thing would be if you really start from scratch. Don't
look much at the current website, just design away freely. Once you have
some very minimal site set up we place it in the ftp-accessible section of
the site and add the real content. That's the point where we longtime
members will have the most work, looking through the current site,
determining what's still usable, reworking the not-so-good things etc.

And when the entire thing will have stabilized we move it into place as the
"real" site.

Just some plans you should consider when planning/designing:
Each of the major parts (gfx/sound/net/input) should eventually have its
own major section, plus there is a collection of "loose" documentation
(e.g. PenguinFile, PenguinEvent, the coding standards etc).
And don't count on always having only the four major parts, it's quite
likely that at least two more (support, tools) will emerge in the future.

Welcome in the team

	Christian