Re: when...

At 06:07 AM 6/17/99 +0000, you wrote:
>The problem with those is that we´d have to reimplement almost the
>complete fsanf/fprintf functionality for that because of that /&§%/§$
>variable argument list. Or at least the format string parsing. That´s
>nothing I really like to do.
Going to have to do it sooner or later :-)

>What about simulating the functionality with ppfRead+sscanf /
>sprintf+ppfWrite () ?
I suppose I could.  Heck I could easily go to the normal stdio functions
and I'd hardly have to change anything, and go back at anytime.  I was
originally going to use c++ streams, but decided I wanted to use pfile,
because of it's functionality.  oh well, this has partially been what has
held me up from getting code out the door.  Also, I am looking for a way to
remove a couple of directories from the CVS archive that PEter accidentally
put in, in all caps. (yikes!) Can you help there?

Also, on the Derek is an idiot and ignorant side of things:  Can someone
explain to me wtf namespaces are and do? :-)

Derek