Re: Organisation meeting (was Re: New Linux Game ...)

Yeah, i typically work morning or afternoon 21:00GMT is long before i get
off this weekend (i am working later than usual for the SAT in the
morning...oh joy) but i normally get off around 20:00 or 21:00 GMT.  Busy
is fine, I just figured hey let's get this done ya know? my days are
usually very busy with nothing to do at night, if that helps with scheduling...

Derek Greene