Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

I understand, I'll try to have a document typed up within the next day or
so - may not be until the end of the week, depends on how long it takes me
to get all of my ducks in a row on how It could be best implemented and
such, should be fairly quickly, however, so you may link to that on the page.

Derek Greene