Re: Guidelines? (And a quick note about the website)

One more thing i should ask is about the use of assembly, i'm a fairly
experienced assembler coder, but i am anything but adept at the AT&T syntax
(to be straight forward: i've never been able to get the blasted syntax to
work!) so would using NASM be a bad thing or what?

Derek Greene